Welcome to the Library
Bijoy Krishna Girls' College, Howrah formerly known as Girls' College, was established in the year 1947. At the time of establishment all the activities of the college including Library started at the premises of Bhabini Girls' School. The Library shifted to "Duke Hall" during 1948-1955. Afterwards the Central Library was moved to the main building. To fulfill the ever increasing requirements of the students, the necessity of more space was realized and library was shifted to the newly built office-cum-library building in the year 1998.